We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (the "Act on the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the T.U. mentioned above, the treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. n.196/03, we provide, therefore, this information:
The data processing:
- It is designed to collect all the information necessary for the fulfillment of the current legislation relating to the processing of personal data;
- It is used in order of selection;
- The processing of personal data carried out with the help of electronic means, is achieved by means of operations such as collection, recording and organizing data of cv, consultation, use, and interconnection of data; conservation and modification, blocking, erasure and data destruction;
- The provision of personal data is allowed to STA Branca Idealair;
data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated;
- The data controller is STA Branca Idealair, based MERCALLO (VA);
at any time you may exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Article 7 of D.lgs.196/2003, for your reference we reproduce in full:
- Legislative Decree No.196/2003, Article 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights;
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain the indication:
- The origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments.